THE LITTLE BAKEHOUSE : A surprising guest room in true tiny house style
Downstairs: a living area with sofa, bookshelves and vintage-style Bluetooth radio, kitchenette with tea/coffee/herbal teas. Private toilet under the stairs – One room upstairs with shower (80 cm shower tray) and basin – 140 x 200 bed – Wi-Fi – Garden furniture under the oak tree looking out over the meadow and the Percheron mares – As the bedroom is nestled up in the roof, the Bakehouse is ideal for people who are 1.85-metre tall or less!
Rates & Terms of BookingBest rate guaranteed when you book directly by phone or mail.
- Booking as a Cottage
- The Bakehouse can be rented as a cottage for two people. Please note : breakfast are not included in this formula. They can be ordered but are subject to additionnal invoicing.
- Prices as a cottage renting : 2 night-weekend €240 // 4 night weekend €390 // week 7 nights €650
- Booking as a Guest Room
- Duration: a minimum 2 nights at certain periods (school holidays and bank holiday weekends)
- Arrival: From 4pm // Departure: by 2pm, so we can prepare for our next guests.
- Breakfast: served in the main guest house but we can also leave breakfast in a basket by your door if you prefer.
- Meals: Evening meal available on Saturday, on reservation; other evenings, we can provide a gourmet platter. See the Gastronomy page for more details. It is not permitted to use the guest house kitchen to prepare your own meals.
- Spa: A one-hour spa session is included when you book a room. Additional sessions can be booked and are invoiced €20/hour per person.
- Pets are not permitted at Domaine de La Lochetière.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors but you may smoke outside in the garden where ashtrays are provided