Domaine de La Lochetière
After several years spent travelling backwards and forwards between Paris and Le Perche, I decided to settle at La Lochetière for good in September 2016. The guest house is the outcome of a carefully thought-out project and a year’s work by some very skilful local building professionals.
I love welcoming people to La Lochetière. Come and take some time out, breathe and enjoy some of life’s simpler pleasures.
See you soon !
PRICES FOR THE GUEST ROOMSBreakfasts and jacuzzi access included - Meals are not included - It is not permitted to use the kitchen to prepare your own meals.
- MOUSSUETTE : €140 for two people
- FORTIBERT : €140 for two people / €170 for three people
- RUDELANDE : €110 for two people
- LE FOUR A PAIN : €140 for two people
- Applicable tourist tax is not included
RATES IN PRIVATE STAYPrivatisation package means you take care of your own meals - If you book "Gastronomy" Services, they will be invoiced separately.
- GUEST HOUSE ONLY (6/7 people): 2-night weekend: €650 // 4-night weekend stay: €900 // one week (7 nights): €1,400
- BAKEHOUSE ONLY (2 people): 2-night weekend: €240 // 4-night weekend stay: €390 // one week (7 nights): €650
- GUEST HOUSE + BAKEHOUSE (8/9 people): 2-night weekend: €890 // 4-night weekend stay: €1,290 // one week (7 nights): €2,050
- GUEST HOUSE + BAKEHOUSE + SAINTE-NICOLE GUEST ROOM (10/11 people): 2-night weekend: €1,090 // 4-night weekend stay €1,550 // one week (7 nights): €2,200
Treat your loved ones – offer them a stay in lovely surroundings at Domaine de La Lochetière!
Get in touch and we can discuss the practical aspects. Our gift vouchers are tailored to requirements!
They remain valid 12 months and cannot be exchanged for any financial alternative.
DOMAINE DE LA LOCHETIÈRE
Tél. 33 (0)6 13 99 10 38
Mail : email@example.com
From Paris, Porte de St Cloud – A13 motorway then A12 and N12 towards Dreux. Exith the N12 at La Poterie au Perche. At the church, turn left towards Randonnai – La Lochetière is on your right, 100 metres outside the village of Randonnai.
HOW TO COME TO DOMAINE DE LA LOCHETIERE
PARIS/MONTPARNASSE Vaugirard Hall 3
Get off at L’Aigle (1 hr 20), 15 km from La Lochetière
Do you need additionnal information? Please feel free to use the Contact Form or contact me via WhatsApp or Messenger apps. You can even call me at +33 6 13 99 10 38